Hi! I’m Myla!
I am a travel blogger, international retreat leader, and host of the Master Your Travel Podcast. I am passionate about adventure travel and transformative coaching.
I love to share the best travel products, places, and experiences while you explore the world. I truly believe the secret to staying young and happy is to play and get out of your comfort zone as often as possible.
I host retreats at boutique hotels around the world with a focus on spiritual transformation, yoga, and (of course) adventure!
My mission is to give women the tools to transform their lives through travel, inspire them to look good while doing it, and most importantly manifest a life that feels like magic.
Some fun facts about me…
- I LOVE nature and tend to magnetize toward the water, so, if you love the tropics you will feel right at home here. For me, being near the water creates a feeling of balance and helps me connect to my higher self.
- I am an advanced certified akashic records practitioner, reiki master, yoga teacher of 15 years, and expert on the chakras. I geek out on spiritual transformation and transformative coaching, so hit me up if you want a reading or just to nerd out with me!
- Cancer sun, Libra moon, Gemini rising. Lucky me 😉
- I lived on a boat in 2007 and sailed to 13 countries in 3 months. We crossed the Atlantic Ocean and at one point I hadn’t seen land for 21 days. It was such an adventure!
- I have two cats that I adore, Flake and Ninja. Ninja thinks my apartment is his own personal jungle, Flake just wants snugs and to be left alone by Ninja… not sure that will ever happen!
- I LOVE the smell of Jasmine and rosemary.
- Pizza dipped in ranch dressing makes me happy.
- My bed is so fluffy and feels like it belongs in a luxury hotel. My dad always said if you spend money on anything it should be nice sheets and a comfy mattress!