Ready to up-level your travel game this year? These are some of the top-rated spiritual travel quotes that will inspire you to plan your next trip!
Going on a spiritual adventure can completely change the course of your life. If you’re anything like me you are most likely getting prepared by finding spiritual travel quotes, travel photography, and travel aesthetics to excite and inspire you.
Use and save these quotes to map out who you want to be and how you want to feel when you explore the world.
This post is all about spiritual travel quotes to excite and inspire your next trip!
23 Best Spiritual Travel Quotes
- “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.”- Anonymous
- “To travel is to live.” -Hans Christian Anderson
3. “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.” – Tony Robbins
4. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”- Andre Gide
5. “Collect moments, not things.” – Karen Salmansohn
6. “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
7. “If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine, it’s lethal.” – Paulo Coelho
8. “Great things never came from comfort zones.” – Ben Francia
9. “Blessed are the curious for they shall have the adventures.” – Lovelle Drachman
10. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine
11. “Remember, happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.” – Roy Goodman
12. “Travel far enough you meet yourself.” – David Mitchell
13. “The journey itself is my home.” – Matsuo Basho
14. “Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it, we go nowhere.” – Carl Sagan
15. “We must take adventures in order to know where we truly belong.” – Sue Fitzmaurice
16. “She had tasted adventure, she had danced with the threat of death, and she had lived.” – L. Danvers
17. “You know you are truly alive when you are living among lions.” -Karen Blixen
18. “Travel brings power and love back to your life.” -Rumi
19. “I want adventure in the great wide somewhere.” – Belle
20. “It is better to travel well than to arrive.” – Buddha
21. “There are far better things ahead than the ones we leave behind.” -C.S. Lewis
22. “There is a whole world at your feet.” – Mary Poppins
23. “I’m the king of the world!” – Leonardo Dicaprio